Tuesday 6 January 2009

Growing up


Time is like river.

You cannot touch the same water twice,

because the flow that has passed will never pass again.



I mean you cant forever be a kid, everyone must and need to grow up. It's not like you have passed the age of 12, the next year you will just pass the year of 12. Never.


Honestly, I do not like growing up. Simply because i don't want to face challenges and i will have more responsibility as i get older about almost everything: school, family, church, so on.


But I like how amazing God's creation on every each and one of us. The growth, the changes(for the better or the opposite), the way we change our mindset... There's no way in this world that anyone can create something like us, human.


People might say how about robots? Look, who create robots? Human!


I really have to thank Him for a lot of things. For creating me, for putting me into this tiny little world to face different level of difficulties, cos He know I'm capable. Yes , I am. I know He has prepared everything for us, He know us more than we know ourselves. He know whats best for us. He is the only one who can judge me.


Its like a pen, it's the creation of a creator. The creator make the pen this way, He has put a lot of effort to make the best out of this pen and only the creator knows the elements he put into this pen and it's capability and it's function. If you're not the creator of this pen, you would not know a single thing about it. Therefore, you have no right to judge. We're like the pen, He is the creator. We are His creation.


These 17 years have been a roller-coaster ride. There are ups and downs, high and low, tears and laughter... Everything happened in just a blink of eyes. I like to see how people (excluding me) change over the years, it's just like butterfly evolving from caterpillar...


My story


kid



fake hair



me and lil sis


pa, ma, i graduated!! first time in my life



me and my 2nd sis in cable car in sg



it was my birthday i think



short-sightedness challenged


back in 2005


had my hair dyed for the first time in 2006




change specs


happy sweet 16 to me(2007)


middle parting


2008


me in 2059 (50 years later)




HAHAHAHAHA



#Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment