Saturday 24 January 2009

I am a nerd so what?

The day i stepped into the property of Maktab Sains, people stereotype us as nerds. Ok.. So what if im a nerd? There are actually a lot of meanings to it. I know they mean we are very good in studies but im very sorry to tell you, yours truly is not. So now since you want to call me nerd, so i WILL be nerd for a day.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Yes, i take the appearance of nerd to be,
1)glasses( black and thick frame with big lenses)
2)Hair should be tied up and if possible, in a bun or like mine. =.=
3)carry thick books everywhere and as close as possible because you're afraid that people will snatch it from you.
4) A back-pack(BIG ONE)
5)Wear the skirt so high that its above your waist.
6) Wear the socks as high as possible (between the knee and ankle)
7)Hold a pen everywhere you go.


This is a sasak nerd who couldn't solve her maths word problems.

I also take the actions of nerd to be,
1)Straight away check with the teachers the mistakes you've made in exams/tests so you can correct them in the future
2)Tap the pen nervously before, during and after the exam.
3)Bargain for marks from teachers
4)Be popular among teachers so they will give you extra marks
5)Talk a lot about nerdy topics
6)Always try to learn about different topics in different subjects before the teacher even start to teach


OKOK... I'm guilty of some of the points there. So ya, go ahead and say all you want. I don't care because...............................

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



I'm happy to be one for a day. HEHE..

p/s: I love my nerd specs.




#Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment