Wednesday 28 January 2009

The Wait

Since the start of the chinese new year and even way before that, everyone has been talking about the results. Ya, as may of you know, the O levels has ended last year and the form 5's have been happily enjoying their holidays after the mugging and chionging for O levels. However, this has not come to an end.

There were many rumours about the date of the release of results.. I really dislike waiting. One day the result is not out, I will never be relieved. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.

I don't care anymore. Result, yes you you you, please be out tomorrow. I don't want to wait anymore, i don't want to feel worry anymore, I don't want to waste my time thinking about you anymore. I know i wouldn't be getting such brilliant result or whatsoever. I don't want all these waiting spoil my mood for open houses .

Parents of friends will be asking our results anyway, so what am i going to answer?

Aunt : Wah, O lvl result out liao hor? What do you get ah?
Me: *smile* hehe... What is that? Can eat one or not..


DONE...


Anyway, we're going to face it sooner or later. O level is really
NOT the end.

I really hope to tell everyone that i'm not going to be in Brunei. Is it possible? I don't think so.. People, you will see me cry tomorrow and please don't add salt to the wound. Don't ask me for it, see it for yourself and keep your mouth shut. Thank you. Don't ever discuss about it nor trying to compare. If you get good results, I'll say congratulation to you, If you don't, I will shut my mouth too and keep silent. Same goes to you. It doesn't really decide my future, in a way it does, in another way, it doesnt too.

It's up to one whether it does or not. I have done my part for some of my subjects, I'll leave the rest to Him. Afterall, it's all decided by Him. I just hope to pursue my dream.

#Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment