Wednesday 25 February 2009

Special day =D

1. we will always be close friends
2. hope i can get scholarship
3. ssshhh

hey...

today is my special day..

well it is my once a year special day...

hehe..

warning!!!!: A LONG PoST AHEAD

firstly... i want to thanks my fellow friends who organized me a surprise party... am really sorry to make you wait for so long.. and especially to Melvin who missed it... bu hao yi ser.... also.. sorry that i spoilt you guys' plan by walking in suddenly... hahaha... i was touched really... i kept smiling... don think i werent appreciating just because i didnt have red eyes and tears trickling down my cheeks... =D=D.. once again.. thanks!!! love ya......

.........................................................................................................................................................................

looking back... every details of my life seem as sweet as they could be...

the bitter moments turn sweet
the scary moments turn sweet
the embarrasing moments remain just as embarrasing...
..........................................................................................................................................................................

birthday is the day that we graced the world... the day that we have to admit that we are getting older... =P hehe... birthday is also a day brimming with gifts and food.

being special doesnt mean all the good thing.. it also mean.. humbling urself and admitting all your wrongdoings...

so here i am...

to say thankful to everyone( well.. at least half o less) and to apologize for my wrongdoing..

Firstly.. I would like to thanks all my frenz for being my frenz =P=P...
you all made my life so much more colourful and enjoyable.........
thanks for pointing out my mistakes...
thanks for the time we spent loitering around the mall and chit-chatting..
thanks for the time we spent on the phone discussing various subjects of the world...
thanks for the time we quarrel and reconcile few hours later...
thanks for the knowledge that you gave me...
thanks for the lesson that you teach me to be a more mature person..
thank you for every seconds that you spent with me... laughing.. crying.. wailing?.. shouting... hugging..... ecetera...

however... TO ERR IS HUMAN.... SO..
i also hafta to apologize for...
borrowing some of your stuffs and not returning them on time
(mr lim, miss leong, miss goh, miss ong----- you know who you are)
bugging in your conversation all the time...(everyone)
being very slow that you guys have to wait for me...(all d flowers)
tugging your tudung that it goes out of shape...
being blur at time...(all the hua)
being too insensitive and hurting your feeling.....(everyone?)
having a very inducing-pain-on-the-eyes handwriting (teachers)
steeping on your toes and your newly brought shoes (miss goh and miss lim... miss hou also?)
singing out of tune songs during class (classmates) =P
..............................................................................................
etc...

most importantly... THANK YOU MUMMY, DADDY AND SISTA!!!
lol...
i know you wont be reading... =P but i still want to say it...
<3<3 LOVE YA... =D=D

Thank you HEAVENLY FATHER aka GOD...
for giving me a chance to know you..
for my present...
for my guidance...
for a chance to repent...
for a purpose in life...
for a shelter...
for your love
and for everything in my life


ps: the 1st 3 point are my wishes before cutting the cake....


with lots and lots.. and lots and lots of love...
=snow=

No comments:

Post a Comment