Saturday 28 March 2009

5 years and still counting

5 years and still counting


A picture of Hui yi and Oli feeding me mandarin orange. xD



Yeaps... This post is supposed to be on 19th march 2009.

That day was also the last day of term 1. I was looking forward to holidays and tomorrow is the start of second term already. I'm also kinda scared cos' a lot of things will happen even if we don't want it to happen.


Anyways, I went to oli's house and waited for qi hong and headed to saloon to wash our hair.

Then after what seems to be like forever, we finally reached Hui yi's house for her party.


Is it all about red and white that day? Lols..


randomness(I really like this picture)


It's like everyone cuddling together.. hahahah

A picture of all the girls except Effie

Seven flowers

Oli, Mei, Qi hong, Sharon and I performed a dance called "pretty girl" by Kara, a korean group. We really hope Hui Yi like it, even though we used only a day to prepare and there were a lot of mistakes made by some of us which also includes me.

After 5 years of friendship, I know there were a lot of changes and there will be changes still. We can't avoid, we can't escape, we can't prevent it from happening. All I hope is for our friendship to last forever.

It would be really really x10000000000 COOL to attend each other's wedding. To see each other children growing up and to actually sit in a kopitiam/restaurant and chit chat about our youth. And "gone are the days" will be common phrase for us.HAHA.. Am I thinking way too far?

Anyways, what i wanna say is....



I REALLY LOVE YOU, HUI YI. =)


AND MANY OTHER PEOPLE TOO. *winks*


xDDDDDDDDDDDDD



#Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment