Friday 24 April 2009

Panglima rawks

Finally, my malay interview is over. I was the first one today to go into the room that spells dead. I greeted the man "Good morning" and proceed to sit on the chair without asking his permission. How GREAT! =.= The sound of the fan made my already increasing heartbeats to skip a beat. I bet the man could hear my heartbeats. And so he was asking me to read the passage( just like malay oral) and after that asked me questions on what I've read. I swear it was really painful 4-5 minutes there answering the questions that it felt like 40 minutes. I was too nervous kan, so i panicked and was trying to find answers from the text. And I made him waited for me to answer which means it was not spontaneous and then I'll lose marks and then... then... then...

Then, he asked me about MIB questions. It's quite simple but I forgot one of the puak and it's orang Belait.. Wth right? I could've forgotten abt kedayan, bisaya but not belait!!!! I was so damn embarrassed I wanted to dig a hole and just hide my face from him. Then as usual, he asked about the minister's name and his gelaran and laaadeedaaa... there goes my interview. Spent around 20 minutes in that room. For now, I'll just wait for the results. I hope they will quickly decide and call up the people they've chosen and so we wouldn't have to wait and wait and wait. It has been 3 months waiting. Don't make it forever man. I don't wanna wait any longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I'M IN A STATE OF EUPHORIA THESE FEW DAYS BECAUSE PANGLIMA DID NOT GET LAST THIS YEAR. HAHAHAHAHA.

Congrats to
PAHLAWAN house for emerging as the OVERALL CHAMPION this year.

Congrats to all who've won medal(s).

And of course, CONGRATS to
PANGLIMA for being champion for field performance, march pass and field event. :D

The day started with me being the stupid, blur, gong lang and ______(insert adjective) who went to Padang Kebajikan instead of Belapan at 6.30. Upon my arrival, I was welcomed by the sight of sadly, a few people running on the track and some sitting down wiping away their sweat. No sight of ANY MS teachers/ MPs/ students or whoever I know. I thought I was very early and was thinking that people will come later and I'm just
TOO early so I waited and waited and waited and then something strucked my mind. I realised something is wrong, very very wrong. Yeaps, it's me, I'm wrong. I quickly texted Oli and asked her for the place. Few minutes later, she came to Kebajikan and fetch me to Belapan. FYI, she thought it was in kebajikan as well. HAHA. Thats why she went there instead of belapan. She was my knight in shining armour at that moment, that morning, that time. But uh, not now. LOLS( Oli, mai ki ah xD)

I seriously need to go for some check-ups soon. My craziness is a tad too over? Even when I was chatting, I always type wrongly, seriously. For example, from Hulubalang, I can type it to hulibalang or bulubalang.(No offence to hulubalang-ians) The letters are close together bah(okok.. I'm finding excuses), I did not do it on purpose. Not to mention I rolled up one side of my jeans up and another down and walked around in the mall. This is because
they dared me and so I got a lot of unwanted attentions. People were looking at me weirdly and i bet they were thinking what's with this psycho here. Anyways, it was just a short distance from the cinema's toilet to the food court. In the end I surrendered and tried to pull my jeans down and I could not. Hui Yi and Qi hong had to help me...T______T Was totally making a fool of myself but we had fun. (you know who you are)

Ok, when we reached Belapan. Many people were already there. O.o We practiced our dance and helped the juniors who joined march pass to stick the red tape on their pants. I must say, juniors, you guys are tomorrow's champion! Continue to work hard for P5!!! =D Then as usual, aerobics and march pass first then to the most anticipated
field performance. Panglima and Pahlawan are good friends. We either call us Panglawan or Pahlima. We saw each other's dance on wednesday while we were doing our last practise in auditorium. Pahlawan's dance is actually very nice and synchronise. After the three houses, it was then our turn. One word, one feeling: Excited.

Glad that everything went well. There were mistakes by people but it doesn't matter anymore. After the dance, Ms Lee gave us all high five and said "
we deserve a treat" and she said "if we don't win, the judge is blind" Ms. Lee is awesome I tell you. In the end we really won, all our hardwork pays off. The time spent on practising is really worth it. Now, I kinda miss it. I don't regret joining. Even if we didn't win, i never will regret.







A video of our field preformance; it's dope. WATCH IT IF U MISSED IT. WATCH IT ALSO EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T MISS IT. see why Ms.Lee said we deserve to win.


So pictures....

Before field performance, our shirt already win others. HAHA..

I mean, when people arrive to the Stadium. They'll automatically see this bright red shirt first than other house shirts right?

There are people who wanna buy but then have to tell the house captain. Have to re-order.

ALL TEAM.. GIRLS!!

Performance finish liao we still wanna dance..

MP hiding place.. and a monkey at the back

Raja of the day.. Wen Zhi.


Panglima-ians

Victory :D


PANGLIMA FOREVER


I heart P5.

#Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment