Wednesday 13 May 2009

I need a break



Someone get me the ducks especially Superstar duck, Punk duck and Poker duck please. =)

~~~~~




Traumatised by it.

Your say about this? Is it plain cruel/heartless or professionalism?

The world today is made up by people being ignorant and clueless about their existence. Gone are the morals and civics being taught to us since we're young. Human are built to be self-centered. No doubt about that. Don't try to argue, you're human.

I need to breathe fresh air and be happy. I have no mood which explains I have no mood for school. I have no motivation, no determination to do anything now. I NEED to take a break from what I am doing now. I HAVE NO MOOD FOR SCHOOL, I repeat. I skipped GP class again just now. Went to library to do maths h/w instead. I know I'm getting form bad to worse. Everything is piling up like mountains. If left untouched, it'll fall on top of me and leave me no space to breathe. I'll die from breathlessness. I haven't been working hard since last year. I'm slacking off the days away. The only reason for me going to school is because of
them.

Have you thought of sleeping forever and never wake up. Not to think about what to do and what is going to happen. I have this feeling. When i wake up everyday, I feel the need to go back and sleep. I woke up everyday in horror and panic. I'm worried and depressed.

I know I have to wake up,
but I don't want to wake up.
What's wrong with me?
Life is hard.

Well, actually I have no life.

Can I not think? Can I forget to breathe?

#Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment