Tuesday 16 June 2009

I know you want me.


I wanted to blog about the ba zhang day and pars' party but since Hui yi blogged first then I'll just add some more pictures to it. Those who don't have our facebook can have a look at the pictures here.


Before that, I want to say the pretty girl is 18th now. Aiyo, still cant believe la. Lols... Soon it will be my turn. T.T




Oli's bday cake. I love it. A few weeks ago, I was on a diet. But in the end, I still gave in to this.


All the girls. Mei wasn't here.

Put this picture cos birthday girl looks *hiao* HAHAHAH




So, I really enjoy that night. We learn lotsa pic-up lines. Good ones and bad ones. Then stayed over at oli's house. Had girls' chat and karaoke session. Mostly old songs. OHH i almost forgot, steamboat with tom yam soup is really GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. Two thumbs up. I like the lamb too. Speaking of food, I can be the next case of famine.


After this, it's the ba zhang day. I went to Gp class late with Sab. We were waiting for our delivery. Then, sharon they all have to deliver my mcflurry and sab's fries all the way to our class. Thanks!!! As i was happily eating, I heard teacher saying "Lunch time is over, please concentrate on reading the paper i have given you.... lalalalalalalalalalla".


Obviously, she's saying us la. So i quickly dump everything into my mouth.


Then it's par's party. It was yet another great party i've had. I dressed up to be a vampire.



We're suppose to look very fierce but i was smiling.


So, in this picture Hui Yi is smiling.

All of us not smiling and act fierce.




This picture is so vampire-ish... NICE.



Our killer heels. All black.






Then we had this dare game. It was quite fun seeing others doing the dare but when it's your turn. It's gonna be nightmare yo.

One of my dares is to wear an underwear on my head.

Then hui yi had to use the toilet paper to make a tube top.

She had to suck her thumb and cry like a baby. Lols.






I had to wear the kick me sign on my forehead and qi hong with her joker face.


Us with the birthday girls. Their outfit are sexay.

They guys played twister. I will play if only i didn't wear skirt.




Finale of the night

~~~~

I'm sick. =( At first, it was just coughing. Then fever and coughing like mad. I wanted to go for seasonal flu injection in ong sum ping then the nurse said cannot cos i have fever. My degree was 37.8. I think it's reduced to 36.5 now. Happy.. =) Then instead of going for the injection with Sab, i went to see doctor. So I have four kinds of medicine to take. Paracetamol is one of them, obviously. I'm feeling better now. I hope i will be ok by the time i depart from brunei to sg. 3 more days. Excited. =D

#Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment