Sunday 26 July 2009

各花入各眼


Had lunch in fratini on friday with sharon and melvin. Asked many people out but only left with me, sharon and melvin and also hui yi who later joined in to watch movie with us.




Taking their sweet time to order and looking at the menu


Their food


My food(tasted so-so)



Sharon didn't wanna take picture for some reasons.



Went there to eat cos of the 50% promotion. The day we went was the last day

Talked a lot in fratini. Pretty interesting things to talk about again this time. I guess i talked a lot? I don't know if you guys agree with what i said but it's my opinions and the way i think. You guys were like listening to me attentively as if i'm some sort of philosopher. Anyways, thanks for listening though. Lols..


Then to mall. Watched Land of the lost. 10 minutes before that, we were in butik eileen chen as sharon was trying on dress. She wanted to bring to UK. So all of us squeezed into that fitting room. The dress is too big for sharon though and very pricey so just erased the thought of buying it there.




Vain us

Land of the lost is quite boring but hilarious in a sense that it's stupid and disgustingly funneh la. Then to arcade. Photohunt, as usual.

Home

p/s: I'M DAMN BORED AT HOME. IF BOREDOM NEVER EXIST, HMMM...

#Jo



No comments:

Post a Comment