Thursday 16 July 2009

Today is here and tomorrow's never guaranteed

Successfully deleted 3000 plus mails from my inbox and I'm left with another 4000 plus. Ya, i have 7000+ emails in my inbox.


I don't read my mails since two years ago? So, those who sent me emails that require me to send back... ermmm.. SORRY. Not that I'm not your friend or I don't love you and so I don't send back.



Cos' as you know some of the mails end with.. TELL YOUR FRIENDS THAT YOU LOVE THEM AND CARE FOR THEM.. SEND TO ___(INSERT NUMBER OF PEOPLE TO SEND) TO TELL THEM YOU REALLY CARE AND THEY MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR LIFE....

SO ON AND ON...


Ya.. sometimes it's my fault for being lazy as well. =X


~~~~~~~~~

My mum has been concerning about my soon-to-be life in UK as if she's the one going. LOL.. So kan chiong. She keeps telling me to learn some cooking skills from her and learn how to cook some chinese dishes. At least the simple ones. I told her that I'm gonna live in boarding school and they will cook for us plus it's not confirmed yet that I'll go. Hope I'll pass medical check *cross fingers*


So I learn one particular dish and wish to share with my you all. You can try it. =)



Step by step instructions so it will be easier.



First, prepare few pairs of chopsticks(amount of chopsticks is according to one's amount of consumption). For me, I'll choose say, 10 pairs of chopsticks.






Then cut the chopsticks to any length you want it to be



It will look something like this.


Put the cut chopsticks into the water and boil it.



After boiling, chopsticks will float as shown below.




Put some salt, pepper and seasoning...



Stir and add also tapioca powder(can be bought in supa save)



Add baking powder as well...


Add colouring( made from plants so it's healthy)...



Boil it again...





Put them into vacuum jar.






Keep it away from the sun






After one day, take it out.





They are softened as shown below.






Empty the vacuum jar.



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The just cook it with chicken and vegetables.
TADA...YOU HAVE YOUR KWAY TIAW.. READY TO BE SERVED.


Easy? Try it out

And tell me if it works.

HAHAHAHA.. Actually i didn't cook it. If you really believe that i cooked it then you should bang your head on the wall. Joking.

I received this email and find it interesting. Interesting things should be shared and not keep it. Some of you might have read it somewhere. This actually happen in China(I was thinking Japan). Don't blame chinese from China for being so smart. They can do anything just to get money. Money is the root of all evil, no? Even eggs can be imitated by them, what more do you wanna say?YES.. EGGS!!!.... I wonder how..


So, whoever is planning to go China. Just be extra careful. The world is not a safe place anymore. Beware of rat meat instead of chicken meat on your plate. Or maybe the pau with papers filling? the curry with lizards? Monkeys' brains? soy sauce made from human hair? milk with melamine? eating discarded KFC bought on streets? ohh and wad did i just read? Eating dead babies as their culture.. hmmm.. interesting... some gotta be urban legend.. Or should we just believe it..



#Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment