Wednesday 8 July 2009

Hey, playboy. It's about time. Your time's up.

PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE....



HI, This is my first post for JULY.


Not in the mood to blog lately. =(



Anyways, today is my mum's birthday.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!



love you always. :)




~~~~~~~~~


As many of you know, we(3 of us) have gotten the scholarships and have been through the medical checkup.



I wasn't afraid of the procedure but the results. =S



Have to do lotsa catch-up with friends before i go and that is if i really am going.



For future scholars, let me tell you what did I go through for medical checkup. Hmmm...



First i went to check my eyesight. Check whether i'm colour blind and also whethr i can read clearly the letters on the wall(you know when the size of the letters are getting smaller).



Then next I went to the lab to get injected and have my blood sample. There were two person(nurse kali) helping me. They kept touching and touching my hand for a very long time and couldn't find my vein? Then one of them asked the other while touching my hand,"tulang kah ni?" Then i laughed la. LOLS OMG I'm not that skinny OKAYS? My hand is fat yo, Benny will know.



They took four bottles of my blood. It was so cool to see your own blood coming out from you body in a large amount. My blood was not so dark and not so bright. I like the colour. I like red!! fen fen and hong hong will know. When you combine their names, it becomes fenhong and fenhong in chinese is PINK. Then the person in the lab also gave me three bottles, two for urine and one for faeces. I pee-d on the spot( as in the toilet in the lab) and as for faeces, erhem, it just wasn't the right time. =X



Ok, then next went to X-ray room. Ok, I had to remove all my clothes in my upper body including singlet and bra. Then all jewellery off your body and tied up my hair. It was weird for me cos i've never been through X-ray before. Then there's this man who look through the x-ray thingy, was still eating brownies. =.= Made me feel hungry saja.



Then to check my heart. I never think my heart is healthy. =/ When my name was called, i feel my steps becoming heavier and heavier while walking towards the room. I was told to lay down on the bed, then the nurse pulled my shirt up until above my chest. Then sticked weird stickers on my body. The stickers were cold on my body. Just so you know, I'm very afraid of tickles. NEVER EVER TICKLE ME. I can jump. So, it was a hard one for me. I was trying hard to resist the coldness and the ticklish feeling.



Then next check my ear, it was a quick one. Everyone should pass this. LOLS. Then went to berakas to check my teeth. They didn't even check, the dentist just signed and thats all. Then to kiarong to have my mantoux test. It was already 4pm when my dad fetched me from berakas to kiarong. Then i was thinking the clinic will be closed around that time but then my dad asked me to try so i went there instead of going home. Luckily, when i reached there, there was one nurse downstairs cleaning up and preparing to go home i guess? Then i asked her where can i have my mantoux test taken. Then she said 2nd floor and there i go, second floor. Then there were two men, one old and one young. They kinda looked like they are going home then saw me. Then i gave him my form and the old one just told the young one to do the mantoux test for me. YAY, I'm happy. I did everything in a day.



The young one was like saying i was so lucky and stuffs and asked me which country am i going then i said UK.. Then proceed to the room and when he open the refrigerator, ngam ngam there was one injection needle left. Then he said to me, "You're really lucky, this last one is for you" I was like okay and smiling happily. LOLS. The conversation,



him: is this your first time doing this?
me: ya
him: oh inda pernah kah? boleh cakap melayu kah?
me: ermm.. ya..
him: skulah mana kan?
me: Maktab sains
him: ohh.. (while preparing to inject) are you scared?
me: no
him: ok, this takes a while only. Just underneath your skin. Don't worry ah.
me: ok
him: If you feel itchy or something, don't scratch and put any lotions or cream ah.
me: ok



Then when everything is done, he told me to go on saturday cos' they wanna see the reaction then can write the report. As for now, it's not itchy at all. Hmm, then i quickly walked down as my dad was waiting for me. I saw him outside the car instead of inside waiting for me. AND IT WAS RAINING. Guess what was he doing? killing coackroaches by stepping on them. ROFL. I think he was trying to be "MAN" in front of the nurses. LOL... The nurses were like screaming and avoiding the coackroaches of different sizes. I guess it was because of the rain and the coackroaches came out. haha........



Then home sweet home. =)


~~~~~~~~~~~



I was talking with Mei about the topic piercings. Then i asked her where is the other body part she would do piercing other than ear. She said around the eyebrow.



Something like that. She thinks it's cool.




So what about me? I definitely wont choose anything to do with my face.


I think nape piercing is cool. It's at the back of your neck.



Like this


I just find it cool. I won't do it.


How about tongue piercing? hmmm... When i went to singapore, then hong met her maple friend. She has tongue piercing. I asked her whether it's painful or not and she said no. She said actually any piercings are not painful at all lar. LOLS.. like her personality.

tongue piercing


As if you think tongue piercing isn't cool enough. LET ME SHOW YOU SOMETHING.


Some people can be so extreme.



Maybe someone should really try to do something to their mouth. ZIP their mouth, literally. I haven came across in pictures la. THAT'LL BE SO COOL and definitely a HEAD-TURNER. Attention-seeking much.

I end this post with a picture.

Tattoo your tongue. Anyone? lololol

Oh, and what is the other part of your body that you would want to pierce but won't do it?

#Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment