Monday 24 August 2009

The most important things are people who are around you.


Had a great week. A week filled with gatherings and parties and hang outs. Val had her farewell party last friday. BBQ!! I love the lamb.. Who can resist the meat? I mean seriously. It tasted too good with the peel fresh orange juice.. ahh.. I'm in heaven.. excuse the cloud of smoke which totally made me having difficulties opening my eyes cos' was wearing contact lens. All in all, it was still a great day. By the way, val's cousin, ah heng or something is soooo cute!!! It was his birthday that day. Lols.. I tried to carry him but failed!!! (weight is a bit above average for his age :X)




Before going to Val's bbq, we had a photoshoot at universal studio. Oh boy, never thought that photoshoot can be that tiring.. we took about 100 plus photos.

~Photos we took using our cameras(u can see the quality not that good, 12.1 megapixel only ah.. so ya)

Annabelle and me trying to act fierce(i'm giving that gl face)




These are previews only. I will get the real one soon.


I went to miri on saturday just to buy my one year supply of contact lens. I feel so happy having so many contact lens at one time. I have 8 pairs or more. Can't remember. I reached home at 6 plus then waited for the people who gathered at excapade to finish their dinner then drop by my house to fetch me to gabriel's house. It was Val's driver who fetched me and I'm so sorry to lead them to a dead end. Lols.. I thought i remember where is gab's house. Hahah.. Val's uncle was laughing when we reach the dead end. Gab's house was near the dead end.

3 of us and gab at the back.


Group pic with some people missing.(they were outside watching tv)


K.. till here. Will blog soon again. =)

#Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment