Monday 21 September 2009

Hari raya celebration



SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO EVERY MUSLIM OUT THERE.

I celebrate raya here in Uk as well with my seniors, faizah and kidah.

We were having lotsa fun by gathering in seniors' room and eat all the kuih.

TAPAK KUDA IS DAMN NICE.

I can eat the whole roll.

Today is monday kan? GUESS WHAT?

We all wear baju kurong to school. ><

Everyone is looking at us like we're aliens trying to invade their territory or something.

Then keep asking questions that i don't really know how to answer.

Who am i to answer anyway? I was a bit reluctant when I'm asked to wear baju kurong. In the end, I find it alright; just a lil bit more attention on you.


Pictures in seniors' room

Shy~~

Me and my usual 'picture face'


Seniors and us. Quite a lot eh? 12 of us.


This is extra. Having dinner at chilli restaurant.

How i wish I'm in bhall celebrating hari raya with others. Oh well.. never mind.



#Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment