Thursday 17 September 2009

Uk life

Ready, set, GOOOOOOOO...





Vivien, a friend from China and Akidah



Jane, a friend from China as well.





The four brunei girls.


Playing with the photobooth in gina's studies( study room). Each and one of us have different study rooms in the school.

For those who don't know, I'm in the UK now. I'm in The Mount School York. Everything is fine so far. I have great tutors, great environment, great weather(even though it gets extremely cold in winter, for now.. it's super cooling), great facilities, great whatever.

I joined cross country, badminton and photography as my CCA. First time running in a cooling weather unlike in brunei, all year round it's hot, hot and hot unless it's raining. I felt so shiok after running as i haven't been running for ages. Oh plus I'm getting fat. The fats have started to take residence around the stomach area. oh sheeez..

I have to get into bed by 10.30. No later than that except weekend. How i wish weekend to be here sooooooon. Tomorrow is friday and off we go to live in hotel. This weekend is our first dispersed weekend @exeats. I'm going to live in a hotel which cost me 80 pounds. I have no choice!!! I couldn go down to Brunei Hall as the train ticket is so EXPENSIVE. 100 plus pounds. Thats one of the disadvantages of being mounties(people studying in Mount school).

Well I'm still enjoying every moment here.

Miss warner(housemistress) has came to check up on us and i'm still using comp =S

Till then...

#Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment