Sunday 8 November 2009

Half term

Half term ended a week ago. I spent most of my money on food. I can't resist good food thats worth the price and so i gave in. We ate in restaurant basically everyday and each meal cost about (+/-) 7 pounds which is Bnd 17 dollars. It's the money that i can really eat a lot in Excapade! Well.. It's the normal price in Uk.

On the 23rd, the last day of school, we caught quarter t0 5 train from York to London. It took us 2.5 hours to reach London. This is the first time i sat on a train in Uk and it didn't give me a good memory. When we board the train, there were like so many people inside and people could just sit on your seats and you don't know about it. This happened to me. Being a stupid first timer, i was really confused because the aisle was full of people and having a medium luggage with me didn't help AT ALL. I was basically stuck in the middle of nowhere, no place to sit and people were looking at you, couldn't move forward or reverse. Luckily, there were people who are nice enough to help you out and finally we found our seats after about 30 minutes passing by rows of seats dragging the not-so-heavy-not-so-light luggage and the distance is less than 20 meter.


In train




Reached London safely. Next day, we went to thorpe park *yayness*. I couldn't wait for this day and I was really looking forward to it cos i was planning to go for all the rides. I was really excited. It cost me 24 pounds. It's consider cheap. It's worth the pounds.


Queuing

Behind me is stealth(most thrilling ride BUT I didn't get to sit on it cos it was under maintenance;@#$!*#)

Hui Yi, Herng and me


SAW- new ride(it's really not scary at all)




Quite like this. It's nemesis inferno.

Other than that, I like rush, vortex and samurai. Omg, spells fun.




Posing while waiting for the others.

Next, we went to tidal wave. The water is like so damn cold; freezing cold!!!


All wet


After changing and drying up in the toilet, Herng and I took pictures.

We had the time to take picture cos we went for the tidal wave for once while the others went twice.

That's basically the day. We went Nandos to eat after returning to paddington from thorpe park.
~
~
~
~
Celebrated Mayang's birthday as well.

Happy 17th birthday.


These are shopping time. I didn't take lots of pictures cos it's either i was too tired or i couldn't be bother to do anything or I was busy shopping.

~


Where are you?
When the leaves are falling.
Where are you?
When the sky is turning grey.
Where are you?
When no one is there for me.
So just tell me,
Where are you?

#Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment