Thursday 24 December 2009

Merry Christmas


MERRY CHRISTMAS

I didn't do much today. Most of the shops are closed. I'm waiting for tomorrow when the mega crazy sales is going on. Yeaps, BOXING DAY.

I will declare bankrupt after tomorrow. I think I'm going out at 12 am when LV shop is open. I don't think they have any sales though and i wonder why they open the shop at such timing. 12 am some more.

I'm going to selfridge, topshop, next, h&m.... basically all the shops along oxford street and bond street. hah.. MAN, I'm seriously gonna be broke. T.T Burning a BIG HOLE in my pocket. T.T

I'm going to save up next year. I WILL I WILL.

I have been wasting my holidays doing nothing productive beside the camp. I haven't started revising my JANUARY module. ALL of them. I think I'm going to continue wasting my holidays sleeping and going out for walks. I just can't concentrate and you can say I'm hiding away from the fact that exam is 2 weeks away.

Right, I'll start after boxing day. Hopefully.

#Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment