Friday 14 January 2011

Beelzebub

Helllooooooooo

It's been a long time since the last blog!! almost a year in fact.. sorry for deserting this blog for so long.......>.<

Life is good in Cambridge... I just finished my retake this week.. (utterly annoying.... =.=") I am having a whole day free today without a single lesson due to classmates having exams and class cancelled.. so yeah.. super free!!

It's difficult to decide on my first topic since I had such a long break before this.. The only thing that came to my mind is this new anime that I really liked... (wanted to talk about Economics but lets go a easier topic)

Since this is a NEW year... a NEW anime came out... ^^ and I highly recommend this anime....:

http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/beelzebub-online

It's about a young delinquent picking up a little baby and it turns out that the baby is a demon king. What I like about this anime is the humour that makes me unable to stop laughing.... the manga is also most popular manga at the moment....

Do give it a try.. ^^

A new year.. new beginning and a new anime to start chasing..

PS: Beelzebub means The Devil; Satan. Ah well a new vocab for you? =P

Regards,
Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment