Friday 1 April 2011

When the cherry blossoms bloom...

Okayy... I'm supposed to be on the train right now to london... but obviously.. I'M NOT!! :) it's not supposed to be a good thing.. but I'm just too lazy to get my ass off the seat!! LOL!! jokes.... but i mean... to tell the truth.. I'm not done with my packing yet.. i just get so distracted by things around me... if i see my brush, i'll just randomly pick it up and brush my hair.. when i see my makeup kit, i might just put on some makeup in the middle of the night (ie 1am)... like wth right?? =.=

anyways, I've been reading a novel lately... it's called "Into the darkest corner"... it's great... seriously.. i have had this weird interest towards these type of books... I'm not sure where this is all taking me.. reading these type of books that is.. i mean i just find it really amazing how the writers are able to think of such twisted ways and describing them with such detail.. I reached the climax of the book and I'm sorta scared shitless *with exaggeration*... cause i was just so into the book, i realised it was 2am and i showered really early in the morning.. and I was just slightly panicky and for some weird reason I kept on looking behind my back as if someone was watching me...... in the shower...... UGHHH!! it's just getting into my mind... =.="""

here are pictures... last day of school during the Spring term... :)


this picture was taken loads of times.. as the other cherry blossoms were to high up for her.. so we looked for a lower one.. XD









just playing around... :)


xxxxxxxxxx
-hui-

No comments:

Post a Comment