Friday 16 January 2009

Don't forget me

hey.. sorry for neglecting this blog for so long.. laziness prevailed in me... =P today is 17th of january.. cant believe half of the first month of the year is gone now...this post is dedicated to my childhood friend Joanne is flying off to perth today... not sure if you read blog especially this blog but nonetheless... Bon voyage girl!! i m gonna miss you....

In the blink of an eye.. we are already so on the verge of adulthood... how i wish we could just turn back time and be an innocent and playful child again... no need to think of consequences... no need to ponder about decision... no need to take over more and more responsibilities and duties...

our childhood time was the greatest time ever.. and i am grateful to God for putting you in my life... as my bestfriend and my playmate. also i want to thank you for all the great memories... thank you for making my life more wonderful and meaningful...

i hope you will have a new beginning... a heap of new friends who are loyal and trustworthy... a grogeous, romantic, tall, caring and faithful boyfriend!!(XP)

lastly.. dont forget me here...

Don forget to remember
Don remember to forget


PS: sorry i dont have photos in the computer of me and her... only the old ones in the photo album and my house no scanner... T.T...

with love,
*Eng* (it's snow actually)

No comments:

Post a Comment