Saturday 17 January 2009

Out

Happy Birthday to YOU! =)





Yesterday went to the gadong(where else) with the girls!! It's been such a long time( like a month?) Mei din tag along. Apparently, she said she had to bake for the upcoming Chinese New Year. Then, she told us she went shopping with her mum later to find for new year clothes. I forgot to bring my camera. That was such a torture and my phone has died and the pictures taken using Oli's phone= failed. In the end, gave up.

Hui Yi was supposed to come to my house to have her hair straightened but then in the end bo jadi( as usual) =.= After all the preparations, headed to excapade. Ordered the usuals, mini special california maki and tom yam udon. I like sour and salty stuff so ya.


Manage to dig a picture of lamb skewer. I wanted to order this but I was really full so forget it. It's really good as an appetizer. Went to mall after that. K-box...We spent about 30 minutes just to choose a song? haha.. In the end we sang our hearts and lungs out.. Not bad.

Then had girls talk. We can talk non-stop. We have like endless things to talk about. From the A to the Z to a walk in the park and yada yada... Spent quite sometime in faceshop also. Were trying with the eyeshadows. In the end, didn't buy anything and the sales girl was kinda annoyed. I feel bad. =X

Hui Yi and Sharon later joined their friends(people who went Japan) while Sab, Oli and I walked around. Really like this pair of heels in Charles and Keith... Going to buy sonner if i didn't see any other heels that I like for Chinese New Year. Sab and I walked to Winmark to look at perfumes after Oli left. We LOVE this perfume for men. It's nice-smelling, i think it has this special magic powder added to it that make girls melt. Girls will surely fall for guys who use this perfume, if not the guy will be heads-turner for as long as he uses this perfume. This happens in real life and I know there's a love story that started just because of this perfume.


Accompany her to buy a loaf of bread then proceed to join Sharon and Hui Yi for YES MAN. Saw a few people like Effie and friends, Pin Jia and co.. I joined the people who went Japan for dinner. Then back home. My whole body aching after doing YOGA. It was fun though. Talk about it next time.


#Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment