Thursday 19 February 2009

Snow white, where are you?



I really miss you, Xin Yun. Today is the second month you are in Perth. Hope everything goes well there. Come to think of it, it was really sudden that you have decided to leave for Perth to continue your studies. I thought you will be in MD. I really miss the times when we're crazily complaining to each other how tired we were, how we were all so stressed up cos' of O levels and also worked hard for all the endless programs we've been through and we always got sick, ill and frequent headaches. I miss your randomness. Miss calling you snow-white.. miss your laughter...

Mr Chuo came back and everyone showed up for the dinner except you. It was really different without you. Thanks for teaching me lots of stuffs and helped me through a lot. We really did a lot of things together that i can't remember how much time we've spent together. Maybe half of the year? We sing, we eat, we laugh, we bully(Mr Chuo), we discuss, we dance, we joke, we share secrets, we play, we teach, we act, we cook, we learn, we draw on each other book, we sleep..... TOGETHER....... the list goes on and on...



We danced together



Washed/cooked the vegetables together


had fun together


We almost see each other everyday, from Monday to Sunday. YES, everyday. We're never bored. I'm great to have a friend and sister like you. Although we're not in the same place, but we will still keep in touch and update each other yea? I will always be there for you when you need me. No problems. Memories will be kept in our heart; not much photos taken together though... hahaha...

Take care alright and come back soon. You're coming back this November. YAYNESS...


#Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment