Sunday 22 February 2009

Bye Andy-boi

"When one is gone, another follows, this is life"


In this case, I don't mean death, I mean going somewhere for a long time. Snow white left not long ago and now it's Andy-boi turn. Oh why, why must it be so that everyone is leaving. It's not right, it's too soon for me to even pick up that pace, it's like someone asking me what is the equation when metal is added to acid when I'm only in primary one.

I guess we just have to face it, it will be our turn to leave one day and we'll definitely can't let go of everything that's so close to us for the past years. Imagine having to put down everything behind and start anew. Everything come and go, the things you have now, you won't bring it with you when you're dead (Ok, this is kinda off topic). So appreciate what we have now. I have to learn that too.


Anyways, so had farewell dinner at Capers. Oh and Andy is going to the school opposite to snow white. Lols.. Is it coincidence or what? So Andy, you must take care of her alright. HAHAHAH...












ALL THE BEST in everything you do. Don't forget to remember us.


#Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment