Wednesday 25 March 2009

Kem Q V


hello people...

how many times have you came to this blog and find no updates?

Anyway we're back from Kem Qiadah..

Kem Q was not bad but i prefer kem Q masa my batch.

Menyawang is always the best in my heart, was really a great team, right hui yi? xDD

This time round it wasn't that bad and overall fun and once again learnt something out of this camp.

xDD..

It's mixed feelings. Any feelings u name it, yeaps it's all in Kem Q.




First day went to school at 6 plus. When we reached school, many people were already there. Like so semangat!!

Went to register our names.



Hui yi and me with my huge backpack xDD



Effie, shar, hui yi and me with our orange files.


Proceed to auditorium for the opening ceremony.



Then had breakfast.


After having breakfast


Had this ice-breaking thing and gather with the group members.

I belong to Tibadak group. Hean says the drawing look like wen zhi. When i take a second look, i agree.. Anyways, Zhi is our group leader. =D

In the afternoon, we started on the camp craft and building our camp.


Demo on how to build a camp by Steven Chiow.

Second day went to the police station.

We did,
1) morning exercise
2) marching
3) went to their museum


salute

The best part is when i took the gun and was ready to shoot, guess wad? no bullet. dang....


Sharon and me(the gas was given out when the bullet hit the ground)



pink and yellow, great combination.. hahaha..

At night, we all wore red shirt and get ready for BSB rendezvous, explored bandar. It was very fun and exciting cos' it was at night. LOL..



Third day, we went to Bukit Shahbandar and had our ultimate challenge. Climbing the hills and doing all the tasks given. There were 16 checkpoints. The easiest checkpoint is when we were asked to read the anagram at checkpoint no 14 , "OTW REMO HESKCOPCINT OT OG" obviously it's two more checkpoints to go la.. haha...

Then in the afternoon, had this outdoor activity, "cooking for survival". Love this to max even though there were smoke everywhere which i really dislike. The outcome was worth it. I was really semangat and cut the bamboos and even hurt my leg just to break the wood into half.

That night was the most emotional part of Kem Q. I cried, i really cried out loud inside but i din make a sound. I was thinking a lot, was really emo shizz. I love to hug everyone and cry with people close to me. It was a great experience. It made me appreciate the people around me. Thumbs up to this programme but then in my opinion, it should be done earlier like 7 or 8 pm cos' late at night at 11.30, people will be really tired and they will sleep halfway through and miss whole thing. Sayang right?


Everyone closing their eyes and think DEEPLY


And the last day came, went to Muara beach. Had this activity organized by PBB (persatuan biologi brunei). It was so-so. I like the part when we were all blindfolded and had to go through the passage of route without touching the string. AND AND AND also the part when i get to drink lime juice and the eggs. I LOVE IT. Most probably I was the one doing the drinking and eating and another guy lar of course. I guess nobody wants to do it plus i was really hungry cos' the food was really limited. Budget wah. Rachel also complain. =((( People who eat a lot surely suffer.

Lastly a group photo of my group, TIBADAK!!


KEM Q IS AWESOME(cues mangga-ians and say awesome as loud as they can, ahhahaha.. they know wad i mean) KEM Q ALL THE WAY. I WANT TO VOLUNTEER JADI AJK NEXT YEAR IF I HAVE THE CHANCE. FAADZ YOU HEAR ME? LOLS.... HAHAHAHAHAH..



#Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment