Thursday 16 April 2009

15

I still remember the first time I asked for your birthday and you told me to guess any day in the month of April. I randomly picked number 17 out of 30 numbers. That's how I remember your birthday so clearly. Haha... Just because I guessed it right...=.=

Birthday girl....

is finally 15 :D
is 170 cm(or more) and real skinny
is the tallest junior(girl) i've ever known
can play the guitar and melt my heart(ya right.. xDDD)
plays badminton with me
got surprised this year by seniors
can be crazy at times
is hyper and also emo... ahem*recall*ahem
has her own unique style
has a nice smile
owns a red-checkered pants which i oh-so-love-it
is very the famous
can carry me easily
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

her name is Effie Lim
And I love her.


#Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment