Tuesday 28 April 2009

I like it that way

I think one day, if there is no internet at all. I would die of boredom. I mean I'm always using the computer and I will always be doing something that requires Internet. There is no doubt the degree of my eyes is 600. I will definitely go for lasik surgery when it's time. I'm 18 soon.

The sites that I will go everyday if there is internet and of course a computer:

1)YOUTUBE

It's the site that I first go to besides our blog(HAHA) when I on the computer. With youtube, I don't even NEED a TV. I watched lots and lots of videos through youtube. Especially when I watch some variety shows and comedies and random videos, I can actually laugh out loud and ROFL(literally)


2)FACEBOOK
The quizzes and tests and whatever is addictive. And of course tagging people and notes and blah blah blah. You can update your overseas friends.

3) AUDITION!
This is the only online game I play. I play it for some reasons. This is a dancing game similar to O2JAM. In my opinion, this is more fun. It has many modes.

















Choeography(the mode i always play and i love this mode the most)















Beat up mode.. a bit like DDR except this is using fingers la..
















CLUB DANCE! this is a mode whereby you can choose your audition soulmate :D















Then you'll have ballroom dance















You can also get married and have wedding party!


4)
WEFFRIDDLES













I'm addicted to this. I'm currently in level 32. It's just so hard to complete each level and then to the other but the difficulty does not come with levels. So, don't worry. You can try this if only you are patient enough. =D

5)
FAILBLOG


This website is a must to go. You'll see why.

















Speechless. What kind of logic is that?























DOUBLE FAIL!























like DUH!

















*FAINT*




















AGREE!























Wonder which country invented this. LOL




















HMMMM....


GET ME? FAIL! MUST VISIT!

6)
FMYLIFE

A website where people post up there real life experience that they seriously think their life is f*up.

Examples:

a)
Today, I received my passport in the mail. They got my birthdate wrong. Then I picked up my birth certificate that I had sent in with the application. Turns out my parents have been celebrating my birthday on the wrong day for 16 years. FML

b)
Today, I wanted to have a good lunch with my wife before fasting for my surgery which I may not survive, she decided getting her hair cut was more important. I ate alone. FML

c)
Today, I took a bus to work and a sweet old lady got after me and sat next to me. Halfway to work, she fell asleep and her head was on my shoulder. Trying to be nice, I gently tried to wake her up before my stop came. She wasn't sleeping. I let a dead woman lie on me for 30 minutes. FML

7) BLOGS


I read many blogs! =)

#Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment