Thursday 30 April 2009

The beach

My feet are so itchy. Scratch here and there. Now, there are so many red marks. I've bitten by sand flies. Damn sand flies, they're far worse than mosquitoes. They are so small that you hardly see them when they bite you and you don't feel anything when they bite. However, mosquitoes are big enough for you to see when it comes near you. Eeee, I just detest both.

I went to the beach last Sunday and this explains how I got all these bites. I've also became another shade darker and I'm really really dark now. It's not balanced also. My legs are fair and my hands and face are dark. Reached Muara Beach at around 3.30 pm. Then off to the sea. Sometimes, we should take a break from all the studies and things that are worrying us and really enjoy ourselves. Beach is a place where you can really relax your mind and relieved yourself from the stressful workload. Anyways, pictures..





















Had this pear-eating competition.





















Grace, me, Si Hui and Pin Jia


























Statue of PJ





















L.O.V.E





















Jump shot




















Another one
















































Beautiful sunset





















Monkeys on the tree.






~ While I was jumping over the coming waves, I fell into the water and got myself all wet and of course the water went into my mouth.

Me: aiyer.. so salty eh
SH: Where in the earth is seawater not salty?

~paused for a few seconds

Me: HAHAHA... ya hor..

WTH? I'm dumb.

#Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment