Wednesday 22 April 2009

tired

Current nick in my msn says: Tired.

YES, I'M REALLY TIRED.

Since the start of this month, I never went home at 12.30. How i really miss last time when i could go home at 12.30. Especially when I was in lower form. I will stand in the concourse area with friends and talk about random things. Concourse area remind me of so many things: the times when we sat together flipping the pages of past-year papers before entering the exam hall, the times when our bags were wet cos of the rain(some of the papers were flying in the air too), the times when we were shocked that phones/money were stolen, the times when we discuss about the solutions of most of the questions in test or exams(sometimes when we see teacher, we'll run to ask her for the answer), etc.

Back to topic, so ya, I'm tired. All the homework and classwork and afternoon classes and whatever tests and ... are driving me crazy. I gave GP a skip just now, feel really guilty now. I was in the library reading newspaper so I'm doing something for GP as well. I was reading news, current affairs and all which is important for GP. So, i actually have done something right?(to make myself feel less guilty) HAHA...

Besides all that, I'm involved in field performance. I have to go for practice everyday and plus i have badminton trainings also. You tell me where should I go? OHH... sports day is tomorrow. I'm kinda nervous now. I'm afraid that I make mistakes and will be the one who spoils everything. I can't afford to make mistakes. Panglima has won the field event so I'm quite happy about it and I just hope that we can win field performance and march pass. YAY... By the way, I lost in badminton doubles. I was really pissed off and broke down due to the linesman being so biased and blind i might say. If not we could've won. It's okay now. I hope Effie win tomorrow. GO EFFIE. Make the school proud.

I was also mentally unstable and I'm worried everyday. ANXIETY. This is also because of the wait for call from MOE. Everyone has been called up except me, well and some others. There is no reason why i shouldn't be worried right? Mei said that I'm a person who worry almost about everything. Ya, I am. I just do not know why. Maybe because it's in the gene. I also always look tired and emo. DEFINITELY a pessimist. BUT I can be an optimist too. SO, they called today afternoon. My interview will be on Saturday morning at 8am. Pray that I'll get the kind one instead of the racist one. *cross fingers*


Basically, I'm just drop dead tired. Many things have happened this month. I was amazed by how things have just happened and just became a past which will be kept as our memory down the path. Mr. Chong, my super cool and long breath(directly translate from chinese, chang qi) chemistry teacher who has a beautiful wife and he's 61 years old who looks like he's in his late 40s is leaving for Ipoh. Yes cool, even though sometimes his lessons could be really boring and i tend to yawn with my mouth wide open that a housefly can manage to fly in easily. He sometimes tells us stories and show us real life examples and not forever sticking to the book, he gave us his precious notes.


Nothing much to say. I'm tired

No comments:

Post a Comment