Friday 8 May 2009

I like that boom boom pow

Changed my playlist! Not like there are people listening. Haha.

Last Sunday was another memorable day. We volunteered to walk/run with the special people in the Special Olympics. I went to Bandar at 7-ish and waited with Sharon at Coffee Bean for the others. We were kinda late and people were doing the morning exercises and we stood there like a wood. Not really into the aerobics or wadever. Then here came Olivia and Wen Zhi who were the latest.

The walk begins shortly after their arrival. At first we were walking and talking. Then when we walked from Tamn SOAS to somewhere near post office, raindrops started to fall from the never ending sky. The grey cloud was an indication of a rainy sunday. Others participants continued to run/walk while we just find a shelter to keep us dry. However, Hui Yi, Annabelle, Wen Zhi, Lawrence and Twins decided to continue walking. Olivia, Sharon, Rachel and I waited for the rain to stop then we continue to walk but then the rain didn't stop. So I decided to walk with my ex-classmates in Chung Hwa who had an umbrella with her. Halfway walking with the umbrella which failed to keep me dry,(imagine three people with a medium size umbrella and the umbrella only covered half of me) I might as well run and let both of them use the umbrella instead of being an extra. I was the extra one. Then I ran and caught up with Hui Yi and the others.

Then the rain slowly stopped. I continue the journey running and hoping to reach Stadium soon. The route is actually not that long if there is someone in front of you that you want to catch up with. Yes, there was. Then reached the finish line and saw many people:ex-classmates, schoolmates, friends and etc.



Start of the walkathon



Belle, me+ my heart and Hui Yi




My lover for the day xD


Group photo


That pretty sums up my last sunday with the peeps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This sunday, however, is mother's day. I acted in a drama in church which I looked really bad in it. My role is a geek and my mother in the drama wants me to study hard and party is a no-no for me.




We were bored during rehearsal and so we played with the scientist(in the drama)'s specs.







The real day. I know I totally looked like mummy's good girl. But ya, it's drama.

#Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment