Friday 1 May 2009

Bad Day....

okay.. so i am free now.. will blog bout my embarrassing/not so fortunate week (last week)...

Hmmm.. how did it start off again?????? ................................

OH YEAH!!!!

(WED) i was listening to my ipod touch.. then i was meddling with the functions and i saw the password thing.. so i wanted to test it... BAD IDEA!!!! i entered the code number twice.. 2nd time for confirmation.. so i switched the ipod off to test it right?? then when i tried entering the code.. it didn work... WTFudge man... i was likee freaking out.. 3 tries and still cant work.. then "IPOD DISABLED... TRY AFTER 1 MINUTE" =.=" then i tried after a minute... the disabled for 15 mins then 1 hour!!!! =.=" gave up la...

(FRIDAY) and i planned to go out to mall with the gang... well i called 13 ppl and only 6 ppl turned up... how sad is that man... lol... then this hean go ppk me again.. =.=" so depressing ahhh... lol... okayy so i am side tracking here...

sooo we watched 'he's just not that into you'.. i think the movie was okayy.. quite nice la.. rating maybe like 6.5/10... =D.. anyways.. then i sat next to qi hong.. and we just realised.. we forgot to buy popcorn... OHHH NOOO!!!! then we had to go out and get the popcorn (luckily we din miss anything)... soooooo wa watched the movie....

in the middle of the movie, qi hong accidentally smacked the popcorn box thing and half of the popcorn practically fell on me and stuck to my baju.. i just stood up and let the popcorn fall to the floor... *sorry-to-the-mall-ushers-who-needed- to-clean-the-floor-and-remove-the-sticky-popcorn* LOL!!!! that's the not fortunate part of my week....


NOW COMES THE EMBARRASSING PART>>>>


well b4 i went to escapade have lunch (b4 the movie) i went to Utama Grand with my mom.. its cause i was in mall since 11 something so just kia-kia until the meet up time lo... then we went in Utama Grand right?? and guess what happened........... well the steaking stuff sensor sounded.... =.=" LOL!!! the stupid thing is that my mom and i were going in not out... so what's wrong with the freakin' machine??? i stared at my mom and my mom gave that expression which says "the machine rosak.. dont care.. just walk" LOL!!!! on the way out the same thing happened anyways....

soooo.. thats not the only embarrassing part.... after my outing at mall i went to hua ho kiulap..

Purpose- check out whether the ipod shop was open so that can restore my ipod... don wna tell my mom.. lol.. so go secretly lo.. the shop in mall cant help cause the internet connection very slow..

anyways.. so i went in and the sensor sounded.... LOL!!!!!! AGAIN!!!! going in............ but nobody heard it.. cause it was so noisy so i just went in lo.. the security guard so lousy one.. LOL!!!!.. sooo then i pushed the trolley out... and my dad was walking in front of me... then when i passed the sensor thing, it sounded AGAIN!!!! the i stopped moving.. the security guard was staring at me with wide eyes.. i could feel my face BURN!!!!! all the passerby ppl was staring at me.. =.=" i was calling for my dad and he was like so bangang..... lol..

Security guard (SG) : BUKAKAN BEG MU!!!

Me: *open-slowly and show him* nada apa-apa wa..

(SG) : okei... *push the trolley pass the sensor.. nothing happened then asked me to walk pass*

*siren went on* =,="

Me: nada apa-apa wa.. *tap my body and pockets*

(SG) : okay.. nada apa-apa.. jalan la..


when this happened everyone stopped and stared at me!!! they stopped whatever they were doing to be kepo... soo embarrassing man!!!!!! my dad was like "why like that? what happened?" *in chinese* then i told him and my mom everything and they...... LAUGHED!!!! =.="


anyways.. now i hae a slight fear... when i walk into a shop with the sensor thing i'll like pray and say in my head... PLS DONT RING! PLS DONT RING!.. so traumatizing man.. lol...



*emiko*


ps.. ipod repaired already!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment