Friday 7 August 2009

Dream as if you'll live forever

There are lots of things i haven't done. =(

Visa application cannot be done if there is no acceptance letter.

Some documents to be returned to the school.

And packing, things to buy and do.

T.T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think my daddy is cool cos he asked me whether i use twitter or not. Haha. I didn't know he would know all this thing like facebook, twitter etc. I haven't even started using twitter then he told me to use. LOL

Exactly one week ago, I went to ICC cos there was food exhibition and right after that head to RBRC to learn cooking. Actually i just accompanied my cousin there. The chef is from Singapore and is known as chef Bob or chef scooter? Why scooter? It's because he actually ride on a motorbike and cook or sell his food? I don't know. Why not chef bike oh? hmmm..

I learn how to cook Beef rendang, ayam belado and punggol chilli crab. I'm more interested in the crabs recipe than others. Chef Bob has good sense of humour even though he is kinda big size but what he cooks is really nice. We get to eat the food after the cooking lesson.

I saw Sabrina there. I didn't expect her to be there as well. Lols. We both agree that the chilli crab is nice. Why is it called punggol chilli crab? Cos' of the addition of belajan. It's mouth-watering and definitely a must-try. The thought of it makes me hungry.




Chef Bob in action

Beef rendang


Punggol Chilli Crab!!!

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Welcome to berakas forest reserve.

Hui yi invited me to her youth's outing in Bfr. Olivia went also.


Spot two monkeys there.


Love is in the air.. air.. air...



We were divided into groups and i was in the same group as Cheryl. Our three legged race was the fastest. Lols.. there goes our first 10 points. Then we had to build sandcastle.


Hui yi's

Oli's

Mine

In the end other groups got points while none of our groups won in this round. =( However, there was treasure hunt. I was asked to pick 3kg of dry leaves together with Cheryl. In the end, there was prize presentation. My group got number 3. Muahahahah.. Celebrated oli's birthday(inside joke). Had bbq and took group picture.


Then here comes our camwhoring session in the car.

























































Being able to camwhore is a talent... Lols..



#Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment