Tuesday 4 August 2009

"I-SCREAM" IS "ICE CREAM" LA.. =D

Empire carnival last Sunday. I got free $10 voucher from my sis as she was working there but i din finish the $10. How sad right? The only bad thing about this carnival is NO FOOD. The food was for sunday splashers and the food that we were allowed to buy is only like wad? "i-scream"(yeaps screaming for food), drinks, pop-corn, apple dipped in some syrup kinda thing.. Come one, people need sausages, or finger food like maybe KFC? popcorn chicken, wedges, fries.....

I went there with my eldest sis after sunday service. It was a last minute decision though. Reached there at around 12.45? Cant remember the exact time. Off to find my second sis who was in charge of the treasure hunt. We went to disturb her.

I have three sisters, just so you know.

I know many who don't know I have three sisters. Most of them think i'm single child or have one sister(younger one). As there is a huge age gap between me and my second sis. It's six long years. So do we look alike? Many people beg to differ. Three of them have nice teeth. But hey, I'm tallest, hehehehh. I think my younger sis is going to catch up. More of them next time.

So, my elder sis & bf, younger sis and me explored the booths and busy talking picture.



Saw many people i know there. Then, Sharon told me she's coming also. My elder sis left us and Jessica and I joined Sharon, Rachel and others in the lost shippp. What's lost ship? sorry no picture of the lost ship. Cameras were not allowed. Lost ship is actually a haunted house or rather haunted ship. It wasn't as scary as i expected even though i got scared once by a wolf. I prefer the scary version ones in Taiwan or maybe Japan? They come up with scary things i saw on the tv that will absolutely make our hair stand and even end up peeing in the pants. =S Even when I'm in front of the Tv, I feel the creepy surrounding and take a look behind me every few minutes.

So, in the whole journey of walking from the entrance and back to the entrance, I was walking in front of them as they followed behind holding each other tightly. I think their jobs to scare people is really a tough one i say. Good job to the wolf guy. Bah then to the booths again. Walked around and took pictures.






You know why Sharon didn't wanna take pictures when she was with me and melv in fratini? Cos, she just straightened her hair and din want people to see it in blog first. =.= The hairstyle didn't look good on her at first cos she just rebond not long and it's kinda flat but now it's really nice like how it used to be 3 years ago? or 4? By the way, I really really really need a haircut soon. The current one is giving me lots of headache the size of a car. Hui yi, if u wanna go with me or want me to go with you then just tell me. As for pedicure, Hui yi wants someone to go with her. So anyone?

Back to carnival, okays even though there wasn't food of my choice there but it was undeniably fun with them. We played tug of war. My team lost to Rachel team. T.T Rachel's team got three men while my team only 2 men. =(



Spot that red shirt uncle, he was an extra. EXTRA i say. HAHAHA.

Apparently, the person say he was weak and not strong. Laugh out loud loh. Then went kayaking. Sharon and Rachel went first. Left me and others trying to figure out what to do. Then Jessica and I took pictures again. Ya, bored. Caught 2nd sis walking past us countless times so we took pictures of her and her friends and the beautiful endless skies. Sense boredom here.




After Rachel and Sharon kayak's ride. I decided to go for it and Rachel went with me. Kayaking spells fun. Being the naughty me, I went close to Rachel's kayak and bang her. There goes our crashing and banging moments. Rachel looked scared. Well, i might be wrong abt her expressions. FOUR thumbs up for the kayaking session. Rachel was saying to Sharon and me abt telling anybody who asks us if we had been on a kayak and actually try it out on the open sea. We can say "yes" Well, it's not open sea in this case for us but a small pool but who cares. We tried before. HAHAHA...

Then back home, Shron followed Tyng's car and no, my elder sis din abandon us, I followed my second sis home. Didn't finish using vouchers at first, in the end buy some liquid "i-scream". The ice cream are all melted so we brought it home and freeze it. It became our dessert that day.

Pretty sums up my day in the emipre. =)

# Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment