Monday 21 December 2009

3rd day without you..


You're now in Taiwan.
I haven't got your call.
You haven't reply any of my messages either.
Hope you're enjoying yourself and please take care of yourself.
I know you're afraid of the cold so please wear more clothes.
I'm worried and waiting at the same time.
Please come back alive.
This is your promise.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm feeling really x12392394609642079269 cold now. It's snowing outside and if I'm not mistaken, the temperature is -5 degree celsius. OMG OMG jumping up and down, swinging my hands, shaking my head, placing my face to the heater(which is not working) to make me feel warm. Psychologically, putting my face near the heater will make me feel warm. Ok, this is when someone who is feeling too cold that whatever they say is not making any sense.

I swear my feet are freezing. Oh, hi newcastle. At least this is better than the boarder of Scotland which i went for the last 3 days for Christmas retreat and it's snowing everyday. We had snowball fight/war. HAHAAH... Good times. Walking on the snow, looking back all the new footprints made by you, seeing so many white for the first time, forgetting about the cold, forgetting about the past, forgetting about anything that's troubling you. Suddenly, you just feel the burden on you shoulder being taken away and carried away and you're free, so free. You feel a sense of peace; emptying your mind and allowing the still air and the beauty of snow and the silence replace the noise of our busy daily lives, the worries, anxiety, the workload, pressures and everything.

It's so amazing how snow is form from droplets of water and fall freely from the sky so gently, softly and slowly. This reminds me of the wonders of God. His creation so beautifully made, our lives He carefully planned, His promises to us. What more can we ask for? What more can we, someone who don't deserve the gift from Him ask for?

`You are beautiful beyond description,
Too marvelous for words,
Too wonderful for comprehension,
Like nothing ever seen or heard,
Who can grasp your infinite wisdom,
Who can fathom the depths of your love?




#Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment