Thursday 10 December 2009

My world is your world


I was in gina's studies and this is the wall in her studies. The poster belongs to Debbie. It was last week of term and no one has any mood for anything else. I'm not a BIG FAN of Taylor Lautner but i have to admit that his body is HOT. I went 'gaga' over his body when i was watching new moon. The picture is for the sake of posing la.



One day plus to London and four days plus to Newcastle and then... EXAM!

Exam really spoils the whole holiday mood. I really don't like the fact that when you just return to school, the next thing you know is exam.

Mock exam is over. We have mock exam in the last week of term. WTH right? Again, spoiled the mood of looking forward to holidays. On the brighter note, we don't have prep time and we can do whatever we want and of course what do we do? PACK!



Guess wad? I don't know why is it because our school is damn poor or damn liu bin( money face) that they are opening the college house( where we stay) for people to stay during the holidays. In other words, it's lets. URGHH. IT'S DAMN ANNOYING. We have already settle down and put our stuffs in places and now we have to remove everything. YES, EVERYTHING. This includes the poster you put on your wall.


We asked for meal leave yesterday to catch paranormal activity. OH PLEASE, if that's scary. Let me show you some other asian films. I thought it's really scary and i was so anticipated for it and in the end, i nearly fell asleep for the first 3/4 of the movie. I was so looking forward for some horrors. It's really disappointing. I seek for extreme thrills, horrors and whatever you name it. I am planning to go to London's tomb. GOOGLE IT. Apparently, it's the most scariest place in London. They even won the award of being the scariest tourist attraction or something and it's near London bridge or directly below London bridge.

K la, im still looking forward to holiday minus assignments, essays, revision etc.



This partner beside me is a big fan of Taylor Lautner/ Jacob/ muscular man slash this slash that.

Love my life now. =) Really love everyone around me now.

#Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment