Thursday 17 February 2011

Jan + Feb = Jab? Jeb? FAB!!!

This is such a late posting thingie that i'm doing here.. but i just wanted to share the wonderful things that happened recently!! this is also supposed to be an end of exam post which helps me release all the tension in my neck and eye-lids (if even possible).. but it instead stirred up more tension cause it's taking ages to upload the pics!!!

i know i'm supposed to be asleep right now.. need to catch up on my sleep!!! have been sleeping like 1 hour per day!! LOL!!! jokess... but yeaa.. i'm drained!! the three mock papers today, just killed my brain cells!! not everything.. but a large percentage of it!! this is torture!! I checked my June exam timetable and i dont even have 2 papers on a particular day!! if i'm wrong, please prove me wrong asap so i can get my act together!! YES SHARON, this refers to you!! cause apparently NOBODY reads our blog.. it's only for our entertainment!! HAHA!!

so... follower no. 1 goes to!!!! *drumroll*

ZHUZHU8TH!!!

sorry but this is not some kind of.. "YOU'RE OUR NUMBER 1,000,000th VISITOR!! you win a prize!!" type of thing.. LOL!! but i actually posted your name thing on this post!! so BE HAPPY!! ^.^ i've never had my name in CAPS LOCK in someone else's post!! lol.....

so my dear friend (Sabrina QIAN) who's like my mummy is school had her birthday celebration like a few weeks ago!! i wanted to post it but it clashed with CNY so i though i should post the CNY greetings on the day itself and not like this post (3 weeks late?)

this is just a post to enjoy the good memories using photography!! :)



ENJOY!!


sab & hattie (ang moh) :)


Dorthe and I (ang moh?? jokes!!)


irene & sharon


Me & mayang


^.^


sorry this is all for now... stay tuned for more pictures!! :)



hui

No comments:

Post a Comment