Tuesday 15 February 2011

Mocks and valentine

After 2 days of mock.. I can finally have a short break...

St Mary's is currently having our mock... traditionally it should be after half term but this year the school organised a ski trip during the half term and to not spoil the fun of the ski trip participants the mock was moved forward.. and thus we, st Mary-ian is having mock which strike on the same day as valentine days... NiCe~~~

Some of my friends had status like "Broke up with psychology and now dating with Economics and M1".. can't agree more....

So I just broke up with Economics and M1.. going to turn back to my Chemistry who i broke up earlier this mon and also my new found lover... C3

Lets me ask.. how was ur valentine day? As I said, my valentine was dating with books... so how about you?

I never fully understand the need for valentine day..... the last time we had a group activity in church which asked about valentine and i said

"A meaningless created by entepreneur to boost sales"

Alright.. i know that sounds quite mean and spoiler.. but trust me its true.. while valentine is all romantic and all.. its also a day where firms rub their hands and await as lovers rush to spend their money.....

No matter what.. I hope everyone had a nice valentine day's

However remember... valentine day is only a day.. falling in love with the right person... you will celebrate valentine everyday... :D

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment